How to stop your smartphone’s battery from draining
Numerous features and actions on smartphones deplete the battery.
How to prevent your iPhone from being hacked.
The command below will help you.
1. Don’t charge your phone’s battery more than 85% of the way.
2. Refrain from using vibration
3. Make sure to restart your phone once every 24 hours.
4. Disable the hotspot, data connection, and other commands when not required.
5. Shut off all open applications while not in use.
6. Delete the data cache once every 12 hours.
Use one app at a time only.