Meet Anne Sophie Avé; Ambassador of France to Ghana
Anne-Sophie Avé (10 November 1968) is a famous French diplomat. She was appointed as the Ambassador of France to Ghana in September 2018. She additionally hosts a viral TV talk show in Ghana named ‘Touch of France’.
She was given involved in the music industry through connecting French artists Passi and Orti to Ghanaian musicians Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, Kwabena Kwabena, Becca, Fameye, Akwaboah and Gasmilla. She went ahead to arrange PARIS IN ACCRA live concert in November 2021 and the return leg ACCRA IN PARIS on 23 April 2022.
She has the most followers as an ambassador on Instagram. Her handle @as.ave
Early life and education
Born to a father who was a director of a record company and a mother who was a teacher in a town called Fontainebleau.
She lived and grew up in Belgium and graduated from Lycée Français in Brussels.
In 1991, Anne Sophie Avé graduated from Toulouse Business School and attended Ecole Nationale management from 2003 to 2005.
Honors and awards
- Knight of the Legion of Honour and of the National Order of Merit.
- She was enstooled in May 2020 as the Nkosuahemaa of Hani in the Tain District in the Bono Region (Ghana) with the stool name Nana Benneh III.
- French National Order of Merit Chevalier de l’ONM (30 January 2008)
- Knight of the Légion of Honneur (30 December 2016)
- Diplomat of the Year 2021
- Ambassador of the Year (Youth Excellence Awards 2021) 
- Finalist Pan African Most Positive Impact Influencer
- 100 most influential change-makers in Ghana
- Discovery of the Year – 2021 Ghana Movie Awards
- TV Show of the Year (Ghana Media and Entrepreneurship Awards 2021)
Touch Of France
This is a popular TV talk show hosted by H.E Anne-Sophie Avé. This show stars exceptional individuals in Ghana and displays France and its culture.
The show was awarded “TV show of the year” at the Ghana Media and Entrepreneurship Awards ceremony.
Serwaa Amihere, Kweku Ananse, Yvonne Okoro, Stonebwoy, Abedi Pele, Marcel Desailly, Sarkodie, Bisa Kdei, Incredible Zigi, Sandra Ankobiah, HE Nana Akufo-Addo, Anita Erskine, Bola Ray, Kobby Kyei, Ameyaw Debrah, Juliet Ibrahim, Jackie Appiah
She has two children born in 1994 and 1997. Read More…